مـنـتـديـات Chocolate
نبـغاكم تشرفــونا .. وياريت ما تخيبو آملـنا ^.^ ..
مـنـتـديـات Chocolate
نبـغاكم تشرفــونا .. وياريت ما تخيبو آملـنا ^.^ ..
مـنـتـديـات Chocolate
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

مـنـتـديـات Chocolate

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
мŝ ḍero - 1785
Interesting to See... Vote_rcapInteresting to See... Voting_barInteresting to See... Vote_lcap 
][ Chocolate.Girl ][ - 1091
Interesting to See... Vote_rcapInteresting to See... Voting_barInteresting to See... Vote_lcap 
Miss $o0oma - 1079
شقاااوه - 825
м!ṩsǾ ~ - 822
احساس رسام - 372
أميرهـ بزمن مايستاهل - 275
ADMIN - 263
lovely girl - 218
مدمنه شووكلت - 191
المواضيع الأخيرة
» كل حرف ليلو معنى
Interesting to See... Icon_minitimeالأربعاء 08 ديسمبر 2010, 3:53 pm من طرف مدمنه شووكلت

» يارب امووت وارتاح
Interesting to See... Icon_minitimeالجمعة 09 يوليو 2010, 6:44 pm من طرف ][ Chocolate.Girl ][

» مفاتيح خطف وتعذيب المرأة
Interesting to See... Icon_minitimeالأربعاء 09 ديسمبر 2009, 10:20 am من طرف мŝ ḍero

» ملآبس cool خطيرهـ >>>آتمنى ينآل آعجآبكم
Interesting to See... Icon_minitimeالأربعاء 02 ديسمبر 2009, 4:47 am من طرف мŝ ḍero

» تتوقع مين يرد بعدك ولد ولا بنت؟
Interesting to See... Icon_minitimeالإثنين 30 نوفمبر 2009, 10:04 am من طرف мŝ ḍero

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 201 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو lady 5o8a8 فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 4882 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 1044 موضوع

Interesting to See...

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
][ Chocolate.Girl ][
MaSTeR ..
][ Chocolate.Girl ][

عدد الرسائل : 1091
العمر : 35
الإقامة : Makkah.City
مزاجي : Interesting to See... 22630_91198529231
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/02/2008

Interesting to See... Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Interesting to See...   Interesting to See... Icon_minitimeالأحد 13 يوليو 2008, 5:36 pm

Interesting to See, If You Send this Back

What would you do if every time you wanted someone and they would never be there?

What would you do if for every moment you were truly happy, there would be 10 moments of sadness?

What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt?

So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life, you are special to me and you have made a difference i n my life.

I look up to you, respect you, and truly cherish you.

Send this to all your friends, no matter how often you talk, or how close you are, and send it to the person who sent it to you.

Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them, and tell new friends
you never will.

Remember, everyone needs a friend, someday you might feel like you have NO FRIENDS at all, just remember this e-mail and take comfort in knowing somebody out there cares about you and always will.

I'll Always Be There

In times of trouble,

In times of need,

If you are feeling SAD,

You can count on me.

I will give you a wink,

Until you smile,

give you a hug,

And stand by your side.

I'll be there for you
till the end,

I'll always and forever, be your friend! .
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Interesting to See...
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
مـنـتـديـات Chocolate  :: literary ĆhỌcolάṭě Forums●• :: شكولاته êngļişh şeçtiõη Μilĸýẃάý-
انتقل الى: